I am sourcing really good things for this production. This production is like the little engine that could ok! We are having this damn thing turn out, even if one of the actors comes to set drunk. This is What not to do on set: The actors edition. I know, I shouldn’t think its funny, because he was totally unprofessional and really wreaking havoc on the production that day. I must have a warped sense of humor because I could not stop laughing.

Props definitely goes to the Director, he has the patience of Job. He and other crew members tried to sober the actor enough for him to do his lines (slurred and all). Even at times when he was belligerent and rude (in between making faces and singing the Debbie downer theme). The director, however never lost his temper once. He came real close a couple of times but remained professional. Like I said, I am sourcing really good things for this production! Trials and Tribulations be damned LOL!

Stay tuned for more from the little production that could!

~Uche~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment