Resource: Rickys!


SO, In case you didn't know, I also do some special efx makeup. I have done ghosts and zombies, a few wounds and even an eye gauge.(eeew!) I am currently working on a film for Urban Phobia productions and they had even more special effects for me to do,(bloody neck stump anyone?) I was totally excited, I am always down for challenging myself even when I am not as experienced in creating something as I would like to be.
Here is where Ricky's comes's in, Ricky's sells all kinds of products, hair, skin care, body care, Halloween costumes and most importantly (to me anyway) makeup! I thought I would have to go to my usual store but I went to the Rickys and got everything I needed! Including like 4 bottles of fake blood that was on sale (holla!) Then on top of that...I got a great Makeup artist discount, so I got even more bang for my buck! So Rickys is definitely a place I love to shop, they have locations all over NYC , my favorite ones are on 35th and 5th and on Broadway b/t Franklin and White. They also have 2 stores in Florida. Check out there website http://www.rickysnyc.com/
for more info!
~Uche~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment