Sorry no post lately, I have had some gigs which have kept me so busy, I am forgetting to go to concerts with friends (Sorry Zeeli-pooh). First up, The Zulema Griffin Fashion show, held at the Gay Life Expo at the Jacob Javitz over the weekend. I have to say...I had a truly amazing expereince with everybody that was there and involved. Zulema's beautiful collection was inspired by Fela Kutis' (creator of AfroBeat Music) 27 wives. These women, where not afraid of adornment, and color in makeup. The makeup for the show was very colorful with exagerated shadow, eyeliner and blush. The look was then topped off with beautiful designs of white dots on the face. I will uploade photos of the actual show later, but check out Ms. Griffin's website www.ZulemaGriffin.com. to see the actual garments. Check back later for pics from the actual show!


*Special shout goes to Brooklin, Mesia, Ashinique, Victoria, Nia and several other models that waited walked to MCDonalds, talked like we' had been friends forever, then walked to the train together! That experience was so fun! I loved all of you guys energy!
I know I will see you all again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment