Perk: Wrap Partys

So, sorry there where no posts last week, I was a bit busy and a bit lazy. Either way, I am back. Last week, I attended a wrap party for Finding Me, the film I worked on this summer. One of the perks of working in this industry is that after you work hard on a project you have to celebrate with a wrap party. Break out the champagne and toast your damn self for giving birth to what once was just a creative thought in your mind. (hey, thats real!)


I had a blast at the event to! It was great to see the actors and supporters of the film out having a good time. We got to see the new trailer and have some free (a little weak though) drinks. There were also performances from great artists Baron, Nhojj and K’bana. It was a great turnout! It was just a really cool event! I just have to tell my friend Roger, I am so proud of you! You did the damn thing!!!!! Check out some of the pictures that I took with my friends at the party in the slide show! Oh and here’s a link to the site for the film! Enjoy!

Uche

0 Comments:

Post a Comment