Its a Wrap!



I’m done! I have been officially wrapped from the little production that could! I have to say it was definitely an experience. I am almost sad that it’s over…almost. I ‘m going to miss all of the little idiosyncrasies that made this production what it was. You know, no bathrooms, drunk actors, long waits at the train station, long waits on the set etc. I do have to say that with all that, the experience was still so worth it. I met some amazing creative people! I got to see how the reel explosives are made and stretch my special effects legs! So all that other stuff, I just laugh at, it was funny stuff and it makes you grow anyway. I am curious to know, do you guys have any questionable production stories? It doesn’t have to be makeup related. I just know I am not the only one. When you share though, my only
Request is…no names!
Uche

0 Comments:

Post a Comment