Makeup Meetups


Last night I attended the second official Makeup Artist meetup! I was great again!!! I love meeting other makeup artist and sharing resources and experiences. Karen Wyss of The Powder Group hosted us. During the course of the evening we discussed resources, what success means to us, and really just what it feels like to be an artist. I am really excited about being apart of this group. I learn so much and I always feel so happy and excited after I leave a meeting. See that’s what networking and really meeting people should feel like all the time!
From the group, I got an idea about a new post I m starting called “Artist you should know”. Being an artist is great, but it’s important for you to know those who paved the way for you and continue to do so! I am always looking at other artist work and what they are creating because it inspires me to push myself even further! So look for that post weekly starting next week along with some other things I'm branching into! I'm so Excited!
~Uche~

1 Comment:

  1. Genevieve Santos said...
    Hey girl! I love how you're so on point with your blog, even though I'm commenting a month later. Hope you're doing well!

Post a Comment