Its September babes! This means a change in the makeup bag. Fall usually means darker deeper colors deeper shadow and lip colors but Sephora.com says Pastels are the look. I may incorporate the white gold look but not really sure how the pastels will work with my wardrobe choices for the fall.






Cherry red lips are a way to go, I love cherry lips on models however on me? Anything red lip wise gets everywhere. Even when I use a stay on lip trick.






















Marie Claire.com says go for the full flush of blush. I love blush but this just looks a bit to "pink" f
or my taste. Maybe I will try a warmer pink versus the cool one in the
photo
















Allure.com says Golds and Chocolate Brown shadows are definitely let a look this season. I am actually a fan of this look with a nice nude lip. I think its a look I will be doing def.


What about you? What trend are you incorporating to the makeup bag this season?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment