(* Labor day screwed me up. This is a Monday post on a Tuesday. Enjoy)


As a Professional makeup artist, I like to think one of the thing that sets us apart from the average consumer ( I use average gently babe) is the access to QUALITY products. Any of you remember when MAC was really a Makeup artist cosmetic? A time before it was in every major department store or town mall? There were rumors (and some confirmations) of the product quality being "watered down" now that it was a Estee Lauder owned brand? Well Makeup forever is now all over sephora. As one of the best products out there, I say great! Cool beans! Eye shadows and Lip pencils for everyone!

12 Color Palette now available at Sephora? HOLD UP! WAIT A MINUTE! Your going to make my prize possession as a makeup artist available for everyone? I give a nervous "sure, ok" to this one.
I guess I cant begrudge any consumer to be great! I just don't want the same thing to happen to a Great COMPANY that is actually more ARTIST motivated than others. How do you guys feel about this?
photo and info via Elle.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment