I got the chance to really try some great products over the summer. I used them in several projects that I had this summer including my first runway show as a lead artist. A few of the products, I found myself still using to create great fall looks for my clients right now. One of those products was the Makeup Forever Professional Aqua Kit. It came with several waterproof products including my new favorite makeup remover. Its the pencil though that really stood out for the rest. A creamy waterproof pencil that has intense color that does not require that I pass it across several times for it to show up? I am in love forever. So thus, having that one pencil, I needed more in every shade they had (20 to be exact.) I don't have all of them yet but I am collecting them. Check them out here at the Makeup Professional website or Sephora.com




Limited Edition Kit (sephora.com only)
so many colors


Look I created for Denim Library segment using Aqua pencils 15L and 7L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment